Shipping and Return
- We only ship to Canada
- Orders are usually prepared and shipped within 1-2 business days. Then, delivery times vary depending the expeditor and the shipping method used. (Delays can be expected at some carriers due to unusually high volumes since the COVID-19 pandemic.)
- In-store pickup is free, it is possible to select it in the delivery methods when ordering.
- In Quebec :
- Free shipping at 75$ before taxes
- 6,99$ standard delievery any time
You have questions about shipping? Our customer service would be happy to assist you.
- Returns are accepted within 15 days from the date of receipt of the order (according to the tracking number). The goods must be in their original state: un-washed, without spots or tears, with tags attached, and must include all parts (if applicable).
- Sale merchandise, accessories, underwear, gift cards, m is not eligible for refund
Sale items, accessories, underwear, gift cards, merchandise purchased during a promotion and any merchandise that does not meet the return accessibility terms * are considered final sales and cannot be refunded.
Original shipping and handling are not refundable.
We do not assume the shipping cost for returns.
The refund will be made upon receipt of the return, if it respects the terms of accessibility reached it is forced.
No returns will be accepted without an authorization number, so please contact our customer service at first before shipping anything.
If the merchandise is defective, has a breakage or a stain upon arrival, please take a photo and promptly contact customer service.
Return accessibility terms
- To be eligible for return, the merchandise must:
- Respect the 15 days deadlines
- Be in its original condition: unworn, unwashed, without stains or breakage, with the labels attached to the garment.
- Include all of its parts (accessory, belt, shoe box, if applicable).
- No returns will be accepted without an authorization number. In this case, the refund, exchange or credit note will not be allowed.
The process for making a return:
- Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain return authorization.
- Enter in your email: Your name / first name, your order number (#XXXX), the item and the reason for the return.
- If your return is accepted, an authorization number will be given to you.
- Prepare your package by writing this number on the packaging.
- Go to Canada Post and send the package to this address:
200 Rue Saint-Édouard
Drummondville (QC) J2B 0X1
6. Track your package using the tracking number provided by Canada Post.
7. Shipping costs are not refunded.
8. The refund, the credit note or the exchange will be made upon receipt of the return, always if it respects the terms of accessibility to which it is constrained.
You have questions about returns and refunds? Contact our customer service.